Thursday 14 May 2020

Unanswered Questions


I keep wondering,
All day, all night,
What made me so special,
That you sacrificed your life in my fight?

You made me realise that life is beautiful,
You made me feel worthy,
The day we met is nothing less than a miracle,
I never expected to lose my knight in glory.

You fought your ailment,
While curing mine,
Tell me, what was I to you,
And my life how could you redefine?

What made me special,
How did I become a priority,
After all the pain,
This world gave me.

You lost your precious moments,
In making mine memorable,
So many unanswered questions,
Have made me feeble.

You cared for me,
More than I could imagine ever,
How can I prove my gratitude,
Towards my warrior?

You saved me selflessly,
And like an angel you disappeared,
You are a braveheart,
Who fought diseases the world feared. © Kritika Bhatia (@knowledgeablebookworm)

This is a tribute to all the doctors and COVID-19 warriors who are fighting endlessly and bravely to save the world without fearing their own lives. A salute to them๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️ #covid19 #covidwarriors #unansweredquestions #salutetoservice #selfless #savior #bravery #braveheart #doctors #police #medicalmedium #poetry_addicts #poeticjustice #poetsofinstagram #poetryofinstagram #poetryisnotdead #poetryofig #poetrycommunity #poet #poetryoftheday #poetrylovers #writingcommunity #writerscommunity #indiafightscorona

No comments:

Post a Comment