Tuesday 29 March 2016

WHY SHOULD BOYS HAVE ALL THE FUN? (SONG)

Who says we're nobody?,
Who says we're lonely?,
What do people think we are?,
Just toys with whom they can play endlessly?

Oh, no!,
No, no, we're not that way,
Let the world do as they wish,
We're not going to tolerate any nonsense,
We've also got missions to accomplish.

Why are we ignored by the world?,
Why can't we stand on our own feet?,
What do people expect us to do?,
Just cook, sleep and eat?

That's not the way I look at life,
I'm working for satisfying my needs,
I've got a family to support as well,
I'm independent, indeed.

Why should boys have all the fun?,
Frankly, to feed them, who's the one?,
We've broken boundaries to claim fame,
How come it's so easy for boys to do the same?

We've protested against discrimination,
We've pardoned a lot of mistakes,
We're big at heart and broad-minded to changes,
Then why should boys get all the accolades?

No comments:

Post a Comment