Wednesday 5 September 2018

The Dew (Song)

Whenever I see the grass,
I feel something pass through me
Through me...

The world's come to a standstill,
The grass is the only thing I see,
I see...

So, when I walk on it,
I feel, so relaxed,
The world bothers me no more,
I'm aware about myself now,
I'm closer to the Universe,
The future before me starts to glow.

The dew...
It makes me feel so refreshed,
The dew...
How can I make my life a stage where there's everything new...

I step on it,
Energizing each vein,
Whenever I look at it,
I forget my pain.

There's so much to learn,
There's so much to see,
I don't know,
How much time I have with me.

It teaches me to live in the moment,
The Sun'll destroy it.
There's a new tomorrow,
There's no fear by it.

The only fear I have,
If the grass isn't anymore,
I'll start feeling lonely,
For sure.

There's scarcity,
Of greenery,
The world isn't concerned,
About how cruel their future might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment